Stewards Association in India was registered in 1954 as a Religious and Charitable Society under the Indian Societies Act, 1860 and deemed registered under Tamil Nadu Societies Registration Act, 1975. Registration No. 10/54
Our focus areas:
- Take care of Mission properties comprising Assembly Halls, Institutions such as Schools, Hospitals, Orphanages, Boys & Girls Homes.
- Extending grant towards the construction cost of Assembly Halls as well as institutions.
- Extending fellowship for the Medical, Educational needs of Believers.
- Assisting widows of Evangelists and those in need.
- Assisting suffering Believers affected by natural calamities.
- Sponsorship for PG Courses, MBBS and other allied medical courses in CMC, Vellore